BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, August 28, 2009

Cacat on Ecstasy

I was undeniably bored. That's probably the reason why I took this shot.
It's my myspace default though.





It was FRIDAY, & I always, I mean ALWAYS wear baju kurung on Fridays.
CACAT? I know, i'm Sara's cacat.
Today was GREAT. Going to Singapore tommorow for a holiday gateaway & ofcourse, Merdeka from Malaysia abit.
Tired of celebrating Merdeka here. Wanted to celebrate else where for a change :)
Had a supercacatwonderfulfunnyrhymingconvo with my favourite person;

Me: Woop
Person: Poow!
Me:boom
Person:Are you high on drugs?
Me:On ecstasy,save me from my misery
Person:Come here! & stop it! Wash your face & lets get out of this place!
Cacat? I dont care, I love itttttt. Mati kau haters. HAHA
Later,
exoexo

0 comments: