BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, September 4, 2009

Eviiiiil


The things I do now days, are totally out of control. I went overboard on my diet & I lose 5pounds. Is it a good news or bad? Cause' I don't get my parents-who are raving me on how important food is for my body. Don't they know? They are blessed or cursed with a daughter who wants to pursue her dreams at a very young age? At least show me a Lil bit of support! It's like they are against it. whatsoever. I have my own path & I'm taking that path. I know I'm going the right way. No wrong turnings. I'll Just keep moving. Like how Jenny Humphrey did. pursuing her dreams at only 15--no matter what happens. No one can stop her. Not even her stoned dad. Rock On Jenny!

B T W, I shouted at 'someone' the other day. TRUE. he was getting on my nerves and I just burst ed. I think I went alil teeny weensy overboard there. It was THE most frustrating day. Ben didn't even say HI. a big fat HI just like his body. sorry. puffed. here's his imitation on the computer -.- even I remembered! HOW YOU LIKE ME NOW BEN? :D
Oh speaking of that 'someone'. We are in peace now. no worries :)

And, Friday, HA HA. amusing day for me, sar, fitri & johnny. *teasing. BEN GOT A WARNING LETTER. HA-HA-HA, BOO-HO. YOU wanna know why? YOU REALLY REALLY REALLY SURELY POSITIVELY WANNA KNOW??? OMG, for those who doesn't know. YOUR a total retard. Isn't it obvious? His body explains EVE RY TH ING. still don't know why? gee.
HE STOLE FRIED SAUSAGES FROM THE SCHOOL CANTEEN!!
Benny boy, UR not lil johnny who is just sooo innocent & small. YOU must be realistic. People in the real world, label you as a DANGEROUS creature. Sounds exciting huh? I know. N E WAAAAY, you cant get away with it. Pn Rosnah will surely find out. Of course! especially with that bigbodyofyours you can't possibly run can you? HUH big friend?
I sound meaaan. Well, I'm just trying to be real. For those who thinks I'm sweet & nice. That means you don't know me YET. I'M MEANLYDIABOLICALLYEVIL. To my brother, ben & to all the crying babies out there. I hunt and scout them. Deep down in me, lies a sadist. Who is just trying to break out from the shell. & once it breaks out. It's doomsday for everyone. Especially BEN :-) teeeheee
kudos to Sara, my un-cacat wife

for that lovely materpiece of yours.




exoexo, Mimi :)

0 comments: