BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Happens for a reason

Today I officially pronounced. We, us, they, me. All together as one big happy family. HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY MALAYSIA. ONE MALAYSIA. ONE RACE. pffft, like I care '=.=

Today's the weirdest yet complicated plus nerve wrecking day of this whole entire month for me. Not only I HAD TO SIT for my trial exam, which, I only studied like last-second-while I was on the way home from Singapore yesterday, in a movingg vehicle that goes 230km per h. But, BIG BENNY totally ignored me today. LIKE REALLY IGNORE ME. He dosent go like, hey 'mimi', hey'this' hey that. HE WAS IN A TOTAL MATURE MODE. Which, totaaaally scared me to death! I guess he got brainwashed by his mama who wants him to grow up or something'-.-

School ended as usual, someone promised to hand in something THAT IS MINE; today, but that someone sengaja forget>:< HEHE. So, i grabbed his neck, pulled out the gun I brought out of my bag, and pull the trigger up in open air and *BANGG. I shot an innocent bird. HAHAHA.
After, I cleaned the mess, by using ben's big soggy socks, I shoved the innocent Lil creature in a black plastic bag and stapled it and throw it in the drain and kiss it goodbye. MUAHAHA. I've always wanted to do that.

Okay, back to reality, After he said he forgot. I left and this someone accompanied me to primary. I balikkkkkkkkkk, changed and studied science. HAHAHA, you wish! I opened myspace instead. Later, I had tuition and berbuka puasa at Secret. I balikk rumah, and received a few text messages from someone and anonymous. Some were very toughtful, some were touching and some even made me mad-er. Haih. I feel like I need to get things straight. Like, I did so many times, but it turned out wronggg. ALWAYS wronggggg, nei. udtuceuichjbjbuudhukzzuhjuiehiejid--pwjdihwjifbjkw. thats me; giving up. I dont want to say it, but I'd say it in a different way. Norweign style :D
Okay,I'm done here.



later,
exoexo

0 comments: